I am an experienced CIO with 28 years leadership expiriance in the following:
ICT strategy, innovation, systems integration, governance, collaboration, mobility, ecosystem, r & d, infrastructure and architecture, ERP SAP implementation expertise, project management, forensic experties, Business and executive management in RSA.
I approach technology from the perspective of adding value of efficiency to the business and improving processes and communication & innovation in Digitization and collaboration of business as a whole.
In my current role as a CIO I support the Transnet business in strategic leadership, management, department leadership, direction, training, project management, governance, information security, Intergration of systems, Business Intelligence, knowledge manage to, architecture and infrastructure, skill development, innovation, R & D, customer efficiency, insourcing and outsourcing, financial management, budgeting, collaboration and custome efficiency of Transnet as well as maintaining its trust ” Agility, Digitisation, Admiratin and Unity.
I am proud of the following achieve the:
1. In 2012 Transnet Engineering won an award for successful implementation of PPM and lean six sigma which placed Transnet on the Global map on technology in the world on innovation.
2. Successful implementation of Solution Manage on SAP
3. Migration of infrastructure with a DR environment project.
4. successful implementation of TMS (Transport Management system) and SRM (supplier Relationship Management)
5. Successful implementation of CRM (Customer Relationship Management system)
6. successful implementation of MII (Manufaturing Interllignet Intergration system) Normally called Paperless plant.
7. Infrastructure and Architecture in all provincial depots,
8. Implementation of Collaboration environment with 40 video conference facilities
9. Successful implementation of QUality Management System and it support.
10. Successful implementation of e-production system.